Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clinical Research Academy of America (CRAA) Launches Mobile Application for its Existing and Prospective Students

By Benzinga

Clinical Research Academy of America (CRAA), one of the fast growing healthcare education institutes in clinical research and allied healthcare, has launched a new mobile application for its current and prospective students. The application will be currently available to android users for free and CRAA plans to launch similar applications for iPhone and Blackberry users as well.
“The new android application of CRAA will provide tremendous value to our students. As all companies, CRAA recognizes the importance of mobile marketing and social media in transforming people's habits and preferences. We intend to remain at the forefront of all such changes with the end benefits to our students,” said Siba Padhi, the Director of CRAA.
The new android application, called "CRAA Connect" will be one of the first mobile learning platforms for clinical research, clinical data management and Oracle Clinical. It is first-of-its-kind all-in-one application through which students can login to the Learning Management System of CRAA to access their study materials and submit their assignments while on the go. The application provides practical functionality to the users like searching jobs in clinical research industry, learn about the clinical research industry and latest trends through "Fun Facts", help students refine their resumes through "Resume-Writing Tips" etc. These features make it attractive even for anyone who's interested to pursue a career in clinical research, whether a student of CRAA or experienced professionals like Clinical Research Associates (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC), Clinical Data Managers etc.

1 comment:

  1. I enrolled in CRAA and completed the course in June 2011 and I must tell everybody about my horrible experience.

    1. Although I finished the course in June, I did not receive my certificate in Nov 2011. This school did not even grade my assignments until September 2011 when they received my BBB complaint.

    2. I did not receive any of the things they offer: job placement assistance (for a lifetime); mock interviews; resume critique; on-site or off-site internship offer (I was even willing to pay extra for the service); exclusive job referral. Upon graduation, I received nothing.

    3. When I applied to the jobs on my own, the employers told me that they were only looking for SoCRA certified people; their certificate is not globally recognized as they claim.

    Overall, you are better off if you find a real school and get a real certification. I am still fighting them for a refund and they are refusing to give it to me. Despite BBB intervention, they have not offered a partial refund, late services, or an apology. This is the worst company ever!

    Contact me via Yahoo (dymestatus) and I will send you the complete BBB dialog and email conversations.

    Don't be like me. Don't get conned!

    ReplyDelete